As most of you already know, Mo is getting deployed in July. He has about 20 guys under him right now and I thought it would be a cool idea to put together some care bags for them to take with them when they deploy. Depending on how much money I can raise, I will be adding things like gum, good socks, Arbonne shaving cream and chapstick, and other misc goodies that they can take with them. Below is a little link that you can click on to a secure sight that you can donate any amount of money to. The money will be added to my paypal account and I will start collecting things to put in these little goody bags for the guys. Also, if you would like to write a soldier a little note that we can throw in a bag that would be great as well, totally up to you though. If you wish to add a note or just send a check please mail it to:
Brianna Boyd
2540 Hass Ln
Oceano, CA 93445
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance! Also, THANK YOU Aunt Bea for the first donation!!!! So exciting.....we love you and really appreciate it!!!
If you know somebody else that you think might like to help out, please feel free to send them my blog!
I will be posting a picture later on of Mo's platoon!
love you all and thanks!
Bri & Mo
No comments:
Post a Comment