Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STANK EYE

I talked to Morgan finally today! He is doing pretty good. It had been a while since I last heard from him so I was starting to get a little worried. He is fine though. Sounds tired and drained from the heat. He is on Kandahar Air Force Base right now and they were going to be there for 6 months, but things have changed and they should be moving out pretty soon. He can't tell me where and what they are doing yet so I'm not sure what is going on?!? He is hanging in there though which is good because he has a looooong time left there!

Here on the home front::::

Ashton got his first tooth!!!!!! yippppeee! I'm so excited for him because I know he has been hurting. he is so funny with his tongue right now....he keeps putting it over his tooth because I'm sure it feels really funny to him. I think he will be getting some more teeth here pretty soon. And here is the bad news.....ASHTON woke up today with pink eye!!!!! YUCK! I'm freakin a little about it. Dee and Tanner got it and silly me for thinking that I was in the clear. My little man woke up with it this morning. I called the doc already though and they prescribed him some eye drops for it. Now I'm just hoping and praying nobody else gets it.
So, now we just got to kick this pinkeye thing and then we should be good!

Miss Gracie is still loving her school and having a blast with her cousins. Britt, dee and Tanner will be moving back to Vacaville at the end of this month. I'm hoping that Gracie copes ok with it. She really loves getting to play with them all the time. Gracie is gearing up for her birthday next month:) Yes, already!! She is so crazy. Anytime we are out at the store she tellls me everything she wants for her birthday, down to the bag she wants her gift in. she is so much like her father:) ha ha

hope everyone is fabulous! ~~PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment