Saturday, March 27, 2010
HONESTY POLICY!
Random Thoughts: These last few months have been really hard on me for numerous reasons. One thing that I have figured out though...I'm taking on a new HONESTY POLICY!! I've not been honest in the past to avoid uncomfortable situations and to avoid hurting people's feelings. Please don't ask me for my opinion if you don't want to hear my real opinion from here on out!! I've had to learn this the hard way and I'm at peace with it now. I'm really, really, fortunate in the fact that I have a lot of friends that I can turn to in time of need! Gals that I know will give it to me straight and tell me the truth! I owe the same back to my friends and to my family!! I've really had my feel of fake people, and I in no way want to be one of those people! So there it is......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment