May 31st is the last day to send out mail to Mo and the guys!!! This is exciting news! I also got a call from an FRG leader yesterday about where and if it's okay to get a call when the guys are getting back! This means it's all coming to an end! I'm so excited to get my bestie back! It's crazy to have watched a guy that I've know since childhood, grow up and turn into this amazing, strong, man that I have so much respect for. I've gotten to see a whole other side to Morgan during this deployment, and I think it's been good.
My baby is all ready for Kindergarten!! I'm so excited for her. It was so awesome too, because the teacher that tested her was Mrs. Jamison! While she walked Gracie back for her testing she told her all about how she was her mommy and daddy's teacher too. Gracie was so excited and felt so comfortable right away. It was really neat to watch :) Gracie has also started her swim lessons and she is doing really good. She goes a couple days a week, and she is loving it. I'm signing her up for soccer too.
Stinkin AJ is sick AGAINNNNN!!!! When this kid gets sick, he gets SIIIICK!! It's suckin so bad! He has a really bad cold and cough. He has been into the doctor three different times this week and that's not including an appt to get a chest x-ray on him. The Doc said he looks like he is teething right now too so that isn't helping out. He is pretty miserable and cries ALOT :( It's breakin my heart. I just want this kid healthy for a long period of time! Hopefully he will start feeling better this next week.
I'm still doing my bootcamp! I love it so far. I only missed one day this month and that was because AJ had me up all night so I missed the alarm in the morning. I'm up at 4:30 in the morning Monday-Friday.......it sucks, but I know it's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment