I had the joy of talking to Miss Delaney Lynn tonight! Boy, that girl is cRaZy!! She was all giggles and laughs tonight. I would say one word and she would start cracking up....she has the best laugh, it's contagious!
I don't know....I just started thinking about how strong this little girl already is!! Here she is getting ready to have her 3rd surgery(which is a lot considering she is only 4 years old) on Tuesday, and she is sitting on the phone with me laughing and being her silly self! She is such an amazing little girl!! For those of you who don't know what's going on with her right now....Dee has had constant sinus infections that antibiotics wont take care of, she is getting her adenoids removed for the second time, tonsils removed, and she also has some kind of mass in her sinuses that the Doctor couldn't make out. So they have to go in and do a little exploratory along with cleaning her out. Just think about how miserable it would be to have a constant sinus infection and runny nose?! I would be a miserable person to be around....not dee though, She has her moments like any other 4 year old, but she is happy and wonderful the rest of the time.
I really feel that everything happens for a reason. I pray that this is the last surgery she will have to have for a looooong time! I know my sister doesn't think it, but she is so strong for being able to deal with all these medical situations with her kids. I don't know how I would act if it was one of my mine. They get sick and I want to cry because I know they don't feel good. You never want to see your kids in pain, especially when they are so young. I give her mad props for holding it together so well. And I'm s proud of both her and Kyle for taking her to Stanford and getting her the best care!!
Her surgery is on Tuesday so I'm heading up there on Monday so I can stay back and watch Tanner along with my two kiddos since NO little ones can be in the hospital because of the stinkin swine flu!!! They will have more fun back at the house torturing me anyways :) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for Dee on Tuesday!! We need that mass to be NOTHING!! and for them to clean her all out and get this little girl feeling good again! She needs lots of thoughts and prayers PLEASE!! I appreciate it so much. Hopefully she will be up and feeling great by her 5th Birthday on November 4th :) That would be so amazing!!
I will keep you all updated on what happens.
Love ya,
Bri


No comments:
Post a Comment