Mo-Bear called last night!!!! I hadn't talked to him since Sunday so I was glad to hear from him. HIS R&R DATES WERE CHANGED!!!! He's not sure why they got changed on him, but they did get switched to December 1st now. So he will probably be home around the 3rd?!? And who knows if this date will change as well? No, he wont be home for Christmas either:( HE will just miss Christmas, but that's ok...I think we will just have an early Christmas since it will be so close now. Heck, we might just celebrate AJ's b-day early as well that way he wont miss it! Although I was really looking forward to seeing him in a couple weeks, I think that this will be great to have him home so close to Christmas time!!! It's our favorite time of the year and it's such a bummer when we don't get to spend it together......now we wont feel like we missed out on it as much :)
He is doing good though! He gave me a list of some stuff he needs...I will post what he needs on here in case anybody is getting ready to send a box OR you can always hand the stuff over to me to add to a box that I'm sending if you don't want to worry about the shipping. I make sure that he knows who stuff is from and everything :)
What else, what else????? They switched their work schedule as well. They now work 3 days on the mountain that they watch out on, and three days off. It gives them a little more time to actually get a day off to relax. I guess that even when they are off they get called out on emergency things so they were ending up not really getting any time off. So, I guess this is going to work out better for them.
Around HERE:::Things are good! I just got done co-hosting Nancy's Baby Shower. It went well. It was a fun time and Nancy got soooo much wonderful stuff for Baby Sumo! She is going to be set for sure! I will post some pictures as soon as I get them loaded on my computer!
My mom has to move the Salon!! The building that they are in is getting tore down to put up at Auto Zone I think...it's some kind of auto store. We have been looking for new buildings and are pretty much between two. So once we get that narrowed down we will be moving the salon!! It's going to be bigger no matter where it goes so that will be kind of nice....more space is good!
Gracie and AJ are great! Gracie is a busy little gal at preschool and AJ is busy around the house and any where else he goes. He's always on the move and still getting more teeth in so he has his grumpy moments!!
That's all for now...I will post the list of stuff for mo and the pix as soon as I can!
Love to you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment