Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas is OVER!!!!

I'm usually sad to put away all the Christmas decor and to be done with all the shopping....NOT THIS YEAR!!!  Next year Daddy gets to celebrate with us, and I can't wait to do Christmas up big next year! 
For Christmas....we spent Christmas Eve with Mo's side and Christmas Day with my side.  We actually went to Bakersfield on Christmas day, and it was a really chill day.  We had to do Christmas with Britt, Kyle and the kids a couple days early because Kyle had to be back to work on Christmas day.  The kids had a blast though, and I'm pretty sure they got everything they were asking for.  Although....we did see those stupid zhu-zhu pets on a commercial yesterday, and Gracie remembered that she didn't get one for Christmas....she will live!  All in all it was a great Holiday, but it wasn't the same without the Mo-bear around....

No comments:

Post a Comment