Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SICK AGAIN!! AAWWWWW!!

I've been up most the night with my little man.  He has been running a high temp all night.   It seems like every time he finally gets to feeling better....BAM...he gets sick again!  I'm going to call the Doctor today and have her take a look at him.  I really feel like I need to go to the ENT doc.  Hopefully  can get a referral to do so today.  I'm sure his ear infection is back in full force.  I will keep ya'll updated!

Mo called me last night.  He is doing good.  The phone was acting up so we kept getting cut off and then he had to go to a meeting so our talk time was short.  He is on his 3 days off right now.  Well, I wouldnt really say he is off work, but atleast he is off the hill and can call home :)

uh oh...AJ's crying. Gots to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment